Have a look at some of these sites, which may be of interest. If you
would like me to add a link to your site, email me on
- Folk Around
- Fishponds' own folk club. Every 2nd Tuesday of the month
in the upstairs function room at
Cross Hands, 1 Staple Hill Rd, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 5AA. Starts
asap after 8pm.
- Lots of info & listings on folk clubs, concerts,
ceilidhs & much more. A great starting point for all
that's good in folk music in the area.
- Nova Scotia
- Bristol's longest-running folk club meets every Monday from
8pm at the
Nova Scotia pub on the Cumberland Basic in Bristol.
Regular guest nights, all other nights open stage. Performers welcome.
Open Mic Nites
- Held on the 3rd Thursday of each month during
April-Sept at the wonderful Beeses Tea Gardens on the
River Avon in Brislington. See
- Some more recordings and lots of adverts. I find free sites like Myspace
a bit restrictive in what you're
able to do with them and the space & format of the sites, let alone the
seemingly endless adverts that you have to wade through to get
to what you want...having said that, it's a useful little shop window.
- Lots of info, photos and music to listen to from my
Home | Tony - Info | My Music | Gigs & Events | Photo Gallery | Some Links | Contact me
This site was last updated